Thursday, August 13, 2015

July Creative Kit Designs by Guest Designer Vivian Lake

Have you seen our exciting news?!  Click here or scroll back to our previous post to catch the news... there's something in it for YOU!

Today we're thrilled to introduce Vivian Lake, winner of our June sketch challenge.  Vivian was invited to guest design for us with our fun summer July Creative kit, and we think the layouts that she created using the kit are just darling!  Have a look:





Hello there! My name is Vivian and I am excited about this opportunity to work My Creative Scrapbook this month. I have been scrapbooking since 1998, tried many different things, but really found my true creative style within the last 4 years. My personal projects gravitate towards clean, orderly, black matting, layers, lots of negative space and die cuts. I am also a amateur photographer. I just figured the two go hand in hand! I have a very supportive family and a great group of scrappy friends that I have met along the way. Thank you, MCS, for letting me work with your main kit this month.

You'll be seeing more of Vivian's work with our next reveal!

Be sure to tune in regularly throughout the month to view the tutorials that the design team has prepared for you :)

No comments: