Sunday, April 14, 2013

Paint Technique by Missy Whidden

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Missy Whidden has some really awesome techniques to share today featuring our April Main kit. We'll share one now and one a bit later today, so be sure to check back!

Here's Missy...

For this layout, I wanted to use this beautiful but busy flower patterned paper. I love the pink color in it, and I didn’t have a solid pink paper to use. So I decided to paint a pink “frame” around my photos to break up the photos from the busy flowers. Here is how I did it:









The finished product:


Missy Whidden
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Here's the April Main kit that Missy used to create her layout:


and here are more of her beautiful layouts made with the kit:



Be sure to visit us again in a bit for another awesome tutorial from Missy!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

No comments: