Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Carla --Fantatic felt flower tutorial!! wow give this a try it is so fun!


Here is a step by step tutorial ,how I made this fuzzy felt flower what I have made on this page !!
Posted Image

Posted Image

supplies:See Picture please!!
Posted Image

Step 1**first I have made a template to just this punch , creating a petal
This I have done 8 times by drawing on the felt for the same size and form, then please cut out
Posted Image

Posted Image
Step 2**Fold in half the petals and stitch a little bit in the corner
Posted Image

Posted Image
Step 3**tip the petals with the glue gun on the edge and attach this around the circle
Posted Image
Posted Image




Posted Image
Step 4**with the wire brush ...brush so that it goes.. fussy effect
Posted Image
Step5**you will end something like this

Posted Image
Step 6**Then Ink the fuzzy hairs all in one direction


Posted Image
Step 7**I Finished the felt flower by placing
flower seed in the center.

I hope you like It and hope I've inspired you to give it a go thank you
_Posted Image

No comments: